CE Marking Certificates
HPi Verification Services Ltd is Notified Body, no. 1521.
A Notified Body is a Conformity Assessment Body appointed to issue certificates for a select range of products that need to be CE marked to European product directives.
HPi is audited and assessed by the the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) on instruction of the UK Government’s department for Business Innovation & Skills (BIS), on behalf of the European Commission.
This appointment can be verified on the European Commission’s website.
HPi are appointed for 3 EU Directives:
- EU Recreational Craft Directive (RCD) 94/25/EC (amended by 2003/44/EC)
- EU Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC
- EU Simple Pressure Vessel Directive (SPVD) 2009/105/EC
In addition to the accredited Notified Body service for CE certificates, HPi provides in-service inspection competent body services for operators of pressure and lifting equipment according to UK national legislation.
- LOLER – UK Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations (1998)
- PSSR – UK Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (2000)
ISAF Structural Review
HPi is also appointed by the International Sailing Federation to provide reviews of race yacht structures according to their Offshore Special Regulations. More details can be found here.